Monday, July 3, 2017

Summertime


Hot days, hot guys wherever you look,,,,
Hot nights...hot guys
I need to suck cock

cock is a tranquillezer

Finally got this stud out of his Speedo

Finally got this stud where I wanted him, on my couch, legs open, , unzipped

Hey, hi,,, wow....can I suck yr dick?   Yeah??

The gates of paradise

Hungry 4 some BD? Yeah I;ll take you on
No denying the love of  dick

Look at that feeder's face, He's loving his cocksucker's artistry

But blowjobs have consequences, like swallowing hot seed....
Blowing big dick in the mens' rooom



1 comment:

  1. VLC will work if you first wish to download videos. Successfully viewing them in your browser is another issue. You'll need to troubleshoot the issue online specific to your operating system and choice of browser. Or, just get a Mac. lol Good luck, and thanks for being a fan!

    ReplyDelete