Saturday, August 24, 2013

Knob Gobbler's Paradise


Some men, some suckulent knobs.


yeah baby

Heaven

fuck!!! that fucking knob! Fuck, you could drop a dime in that slot

If this ain't heaven, I dunno what is

Succulent. I could suck this dick for as long as this stud could stand it

At a loss for words, I see that tight juicy glans & I can't think, I just wanna suck
oh man, i wanna get v2 know u

love cock metal

oh yeah, i'd love to follow that big vein all the way to the btop

Like I was saying about uncut guys .... Omg.... that knob... Jesse Clinton.. fuck I want to suck is dick
Hi! Heard you liked fat knobs!

I'm gonna suck u off

Beautiful cut dick, but u know I'm focused on that  glans                                                             

This cocksucker has the right idea... when yr feeder is about to shoot, wrap yr lips around that knob, don't miss a drop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment