Friday, May 2, 2014

Sucking Dick In Cars


Hop in and get off.

This is gonna be good

Mmmm, the smell of dick

Mmmm

Won't be long before he finds a VERY eager cocksucker

Yup, he's been spotted...

Feeding time

Won't have long 2 wait

Hot corn-fed dad wants 2 feed u

Yeah, this dick is MINE

Oh man I can't believe my luck, hot guy, big stiff cock... fuck oh fuck yeah

This is Phil. Friendly cocky motherfucker who'd drive around the cruising grounds in his wifebeater & track pants flashing his big guns & teasing the cocksuckers until one day he let me hop into the car with him. Before he could change his mind I had his pants down & I was sucking his cock like my life depended on it & he was pushing my head down on that sweet sugar stick
 

Stud

Told ya

Climb on in

I jumped on that hard cock

No comments:

Post a Comment