Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Bulge


What we look for, checking men out. Dick so big and hard it bursts out through any fabric, begs to be sucked off, makes us crazy chasing it.


oh umm excuse me
Ok, good job boys, I'll be with you in a minue --- says notorious homo casting director, minutes before fellating 3 male  auditions

yeah that's what h ypnotizes cocksuckers

oh baby, the things I want to do 2 u ....
thirst-trap
Damn, that's stiff, you need some relief bro
Nice tight package----mmm that smell
Jstrap bulges always catch my eye .
Unzip!!
slurp

2 comments:

  1. First pic - I love to see a cock throbbing inside khaki shorts - then taken out and flashed, of course. I got to thank my time as a boy scout for 'teaching' me that fetish, something I've been thankful for right through my life since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, I always wondered how we develop our festishes

    ReplyDelete