Friday, May 29, 2020

DICK


What I think about: my mouth stuffed with fat cock
that second or so when he shoots down my throat
taking him by the balls
the taste and the smell of him
his moan
my hunger



Yeah. Yup. Hell yeah

How my brother-in-law fucks with me when he drops by....

How  much time we got? becuz I really want to work u all night

Peto feeds Two

We're gonna have some fun, you & me. All you gotta do is feed me that dick
oh Tommy D, love yr beard, 'dlove to lose my mind in yr short hairs & yr succulent BD
Like every other fag cocksucker, I really love servicing our men in service
Fuck this, I fucking need dick
And some nut sauce


Need to suck cock. Cocks need sucking




2 comments:

  1. Peto got lucky! ✌🏻

    And that last one really needs someone to get on their knees. 😏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gnam!!!! OMG, hot hot post!!!!

    ReplyDelete