Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Adventures in cock sucking


Every dick, every man, is an adventure.


Chris was always made to feel like a freak by envious others because he was so well-hung. He regarded himself as ugly and undesirable. Then one day out hiking he dropped trou to show me his 'embarassment', all 8 inches of it, stiff & throbbing, & soon, to his astonishment, disappearing inch by inch down my greedy throat, along with truly volcanic eruptions of seed. Little by little, sucking him off whenever I could, I showed him how desirable he truly was...
My dealer was a hot fucker, always dressed in a tee and track pants, friendly guy, seemed to like my company, we'd sit around & smoke & shoot the shit & I'd try not to stare at his pecs & flat stomach;, looked  away when he spread his legs wide on the couch across from me, his obviously hefty cock pushing up against the fabric of his pants. I was his bait & he played me for awhile until things got real & I was down on my knees, his pants down to his balls, and his dick an inch from my mouth....

The 1st uncut dick I ever sucked

Off the beaten path, sucking our guide's FAT cock

Fred was a skateboard guru, best in the business. Everyone idolized him, only a few of us knew how much he loved blow jobs

Tony was such a fag magnet you always had to share his dick

How I learned to deep throat


Working for what I want: this stud's seed

No comments:

Post a Comment