Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Cocksucker's Diary


Random entries


IX. 07. Day off. Saw this hot feeder hanging out downtown ,gave him a ride to my place; sucked him off. Eli, 29.

VII. 10. Scored a new dealer today: Zachary. Zack. Says he loves having his dick sucked while he's high
 
VII. 11.  Kind of ( ! ) made a spectacle of myself this afternoon @ club w/new BD guy

VIII..14.  Demonstrative, vocal, handsome stud @ VFW  South Seas Day  in just his sunglasses and a  muscle shirt; big low-hangers; tight pubes;  a stiff dick that put me thru my paces ...


IV.  22. All night last night  I dreamed  these wild wet dreams of  feeding off  Jeremy Hall
V. 03 Remember that feeder  in the gym I told you about?? 
 I. 08. First week on the job (!)  and couldnt help helping myself to big dick vibe Miguel, # 720, single dad, 31, cut, built; white tee and freeballing in sweatpants. Busted  him in stairwell. I dont think he'll say anything...
 IX. 04.  ... By then I was so hungry for him, the second his door closed I dropped to my knees holding onto him with both hands, kissing his belly and smelling and attacking his dick thru his jeans, him petting  the back of my head following me down
XII. 06.  ...Sucked off  Thom, 26;  closeted  customer looking for second-hand washer, during back lot tour,  who blew almost the minute I put my mouth on his cock --- flat abs ,nice set.
III. 23. Hung feeder @ gym smirking at me whenever I looked at him, arrogantly flexing & posturing & showing off w/out seeming to; met him in locker room.  Jstrap, button-fly jeans, fat bouncing  low-hangers, gumdrop knob, nice nut
II. 17. Derek came by, 'nuff said.

1 comment: