Monday, October 20, 2014

Trouser Trout



Sucking dick
on the fly
Thru the fly


Time for yr annual innoculation

Busting out


Dick Can't Wait

Unzip and suck

Fishing for the Big One

Mmm the aroma of a guy who unzips: his morning, his day, the smell of him, uniquely him, the smell of his dick universal and particular

So one day I asked this guy at work who was always talking and boasting about his dick to whip it out and show me. Here's what happened. Couldn't photo what happened next because I dropped the camera and went on my knees



Younger Girth will feed you now ...


Mmm yeah been angling 4 this all day!!

Busting thru his boxers  (look at that awesome dorsal vein!!)


Speaking of veins...


I love big soft dick. I've known of guys with huge fat soft cocks that never got hard per se but still seeded. Like one beauty said to me, "Let me know when you want me to come" and "I could do this all night" meaning being sucked off





No comments:

Post a Comment