Sunday, June 21, 2015

Anything For Dick


Taking a chance.

Night was falling over the rest area when this stud climbed onto a picnic bench and dropped trou & spread his legs

Gay Pride 2O15

I was on a garden tour with this guy and I just couldn't help myself
I ate his ass first
I thought I was being so cool, but this guy from my bicycle group had my number all along

I would have followed his dick anywhere

This is what I been waiting for

He turned the music up real loud while I blew him

All weekend this guy gave off a big dick vibe, but he was so clean-cut and conservative I didn't think I had a chance. Then he 'accidentally' walked into the bathroom while I was taking a shower

And he proved my intuition correct

Well I started to salivate like one of Pavlov's dogs

And I went to work on that dick

No comments:

Post a Comment