Wednesday, May 4, 2016

"Yeah, I think you got the job"



Yeah I think yr mouth & my dick are a perfect match
Just like I thought when I first interviewed you: yr mouth & my dick are a perfect match


Except there ain't no job but the blow job sucker

"But just to be sure, let me bring in my associate..."

Yeah I'm real excited abt this opportunity



I went thru alot of hurdles fir this job, but this was the easiest & btw 1 of the best blowjobs ever


Hired my personal secretary today...  Seems yo understand me... Hot fit buzz-cut white guy loves sucking dick as much as I love serving it up ... JUst wants my nut, he says ... I shoot, he swallows

Hey Cocksucker!!  --- I got a job 4 U, a blow job
yeah whatever job u want, u got it....just keep sucking that dick

The job of my dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment