Friday, July 1, 2016

Unitary



When mind and body come together, sucking cock. When you're two and one and trade identities back and forth until you lose all memory of who or what you are, where you are, so absorbed and focused are you on the dick you're sucking. When you're a zero, just a mouth, a hole, craving to be filled.

Who am I?

And if you love sucking dick as much as I do, I think you know and have felt what I'm talking about. I'm reluctant to say more, not being so good with words and realizing that this kind of talk sounds nutty; but other cocksuckers will know what I mean...

Mouth-watering
 
One with him (in wanting to bust those tight fat nuts)

Total focus
The love of Paddy makes us come together
Right where I want to be, where I belong

Fount of wisdom

Joy and wisdom are between his legs
Get ready for joy

We're one
This is how it starts: 1st time cocksucker feeds on a stud
This is what it leads to: absolute subservience to men & dick

2 comments:

  1. Nothing nutty about what you said at all. Servicing dick brings a catharsis and inner peace no other form of meditation can rival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the man said lo these 35 years ago, O monk so wise, "you just said a cottonpickin' mouthful!" & may yours, that of His Jiffyness & Me Too, long savor the flavors of hard hot comeshooting DICKS!

    ReplyDelete