Friday, October 21, 2016

Slave 2 BD


Nothing I won't do to suck big dick


Enslaved

The first morning of our camping trip, the second he stepped out of his tent, big dick swinging, I was a man with a mission: to get him alone and suck the hell out of his dick

Send To: All Cocksuckers

I smelled that huge dick way before he dropped trou

Spent many a happy day trying to master this monster dick. I swear to god it made a thump sound when it hit the couch I was blowing him on
I soon learned to become shameless in the pursuit of big suckable dick, falling to my knees in restrooms and rest areas, anywhere I found big dick

My slavery began with the very 1st big dick I ever sucked, and I've been a slave to massive meat ever since

I asked my waiter for the extra sausage special. He gave me a little smile and wrote it in his order pad. A couple secs. later he sent me this pic, & a couple secs. after that I was on my knees in a stall in the mens' room, swallowing him to the nuts


This guy spent a week in the same guest house as me, and  I feasted on him every chance I could get. God he tasted so good
I'm gonna swallow you right down to yr balls

baby I'm amazed
Is this big enough for you, cocksucker??

No comments:

Post a Comment