Monday, August 6, 2018

Sucking cock

Frontal assault

You got a long way to go lucky cocksucker!
I crossed the border with this incredible cock down my throat... I love playing with a huge soft dick and this guy was into it too...I drank a LOT of this guy's seed, his dick was always seeping, "Been that long" our hung fellow-passenger said before shooting. If a dick as beautiful and succulent as his goes unsucked, there's something very wrong with this world

Oh fuck yeah. More big fat soft cock to suck on all night

On my knees to swallow him

Fuck oh fuck, finally I get to suck this cock I've heard so much about, and suck off the stud swinging it. Nice big cut white dick. Good girth. Bulging veins. Big balls chockful of seed down the hatch.  Says we can do this more often if ...

Only old skool can master that huge fat cock...
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment