Saturday, September 8, 2018

Dreaming




Filling  up on seed

Any  second now he's gonna shoot .....

Doing him all day long ...

Just you and me on this deserted island?  Oh man!

In bed.  Master fellator Jessie Colter demolishes yet another hot feeder

That hot yuppie dad I see all the time in the park , dude  freeballs in his nylon joggers, dick bouncing or pushing engorged against the fabric,; always trying not to look too obviously when we meet but he catches my eye & my drift & I'm on my knees leaning in between his legs

So I was hanging at the gh when this fucking big stiff dick popped thru, nice cut cock, I took him in; he was banging against the wall, moaning, shouting, shot a nice load


He always joked that I had cocksucker lips, maybe he was right, becuz whenever I saw him freeballing  my lips  my mouth took over, I wanted to put my mouth on it, & he wanted  the same ...

No comments:

Post a Comment