Thursday, January 3, 2019

Loving Cliff Jensen


I know I repeat myself (see the archive) but I love this man.
And so does every cocksucker who's had the supreme good luck of sucking his dick, as the pics below will attest.
Here is no rote half-hearted cocksucking, but total engagement, total connection and total concentration.
And everyone is happy

Cliff's  in the driver seat

Wouldn't you love that cock in yr mouth?

Wouldn't you love loving this man?


Mmm, kiss me Cliff

Cliff (and cocksucker) enjoying a well-deserved blowjob

Tastes SO GOOD
this is worship

Cliff teaches a youngun: taste that cock, love it
Cliff almosr loses it


eating dick
Cliff schools another cocksucker on how to smoke BD

cocksucker's been waiting 4 this so long, sucking this dick
A few observations: 1) love the beard 2) those sexy as fuck big hands 3) I've yet to see a cocksucker who doesn't gaze upon Cliff in utter devotion & awe. Only criticism is the criminal waste of seed!



Cliff face-fucks a very lucky cocksucker
Possibly the hottest selfie ever: my mouth on Cliff Jensen's dick
This is the power of Cliff Jensen:  pleasing him is imperative


Cliff dominant
Mmmm I'm loving it

Milking Cliff
Cliff delivers
Ring those nuts







No comments:

Post a Comment