Thursday, February 7, 2019

Sucking cock in cars


Quick and fast, or slow and long, depending on the circumstances and the feeder

This is my real Happy Meal

1 of groom's wedding party uses groom's limo to feed a wedding cocksucker

All that champagne made me horny. I wanted dick. I scanned the thin crowd around the dance floor and saw him, one of those guys who don't know how hot they are ,...We went to one of the empty limos, into the back seat, I tugged his zipper down, leaned over him between his legs and sucked his balls dry...

Won't b long b4 this beautiful cock finds a mouth...

Never done this before he said, settling back in the seat, opening his lean white hairy legs so that I could get a grip on him, I could bury my head between his legs & exist only thru him & the seed he fed me ...


No comments:

Post a Comment