Tuesday, October 8, 2019

The Joy of Cock

Stuffed with dick

Bliss is a dick in the mouth

Cocksuckers' gates of paradise
oh man, this is heaven on earth


I must have COCKSUCKER engraved on my forehead: I was at a friend's summer party when this dude started teasing me, had to go for a walk in the woods to suck him off

OMG. Gulp. Slurp. Swallow.

Tastes like pumpkin

Jaw-breaker

Cock: The Real Thing
Mmm veiny

Hi, officer. Wanna blow job??

Mmm  yeah, shoot yr seed down my throat man
Casually cruising the mall, found this young dude bulging, super horny, led him into a restroom stall, gagged and choked and slurped on his beautiful cock until he unloaded what felt like gallons of seed down my throat. Pulled up his shorts and pants, zipped, snarled "Got what you want fucking cocksucker" and fled, leaving me still on my knees, dazed, my face smeared with his seed, already wanting to do him again....

No comments:

Post a Comment