Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Serving Men

In the mens' room


When I should have been in school, I was learning something else

Needing it

Blowing fat cock

Damn, I loved hearing this guy moan


1 of the most beautiful dicks I ever sucked

In the stall with Cliff J

Cocksucker's eye view

Never too old to get on yr knees

Where do I start????

Slurping knob

Uncut paradise

Hot AF cocksucker

Vintage feeder


Feeding

Working a nice fat dick

Delicious knob

Ready to feast on two beauties

mMM, Thom Barron (r)
Glory-hole selfie

Teaching the young

Loving him

Good day in the mens room

Slurping Cliff

My education


Making him mine

I mean, would you rather be sitting in science class, or sucking juicy cock?

This guy knows

Another truant skips school to feast on cock

Old cocksuckers are the best

Love this stud

Gorgeous dick

Up against the wall

Eat that dick

Mmmmmm

Tall timber

Can you handle it, cocksucker??


No comments:

Post a Comment