Saturday, April 27, 2024

Spring Seeds

 

my reward

blowing a beautiful stud

mm, this is gonna be fun

please sir, may i have some dick?

this is why the gays suck dick so good, cuz they love dick

i wanna smell that fat bulge

get comfy dude cuz im gonna blow u 2 kingdom cum

mm, the great outdoors, sucking big dick

beautiful, tasty dick

my fave view, esp. that sweet drop of precum

oh fuck oh yeah


love sucking off soldiers


hungry


sucking officer big dick


mmm this stud






oh man, if only i was there 2 take all that seed



yum bum

blasted


here's heaven



how'm i doing?



damn that's alot of cum

oh fuck feed me dude

oh man



hi officers


oh fuck i love cock


my happy place, between a feeder's legs


stud love


imagining all that hot jizz blasting down my throat


drooling on dick


good sucking




No comments:

Post a Comment