Monday, June 3, 2019

Summer Dreaming


Very lucky day at the GH

A gift for you

Milk is good for you

Smoking his cock

What I did today

Mmm, so fat, so big, so succulent

Working all of it

Hey dude, mind if I suck u off??
Fuck, I love sucking off nerds. They have no idea how hot they are, they're so grateful for the attention, they have the most delicious dicks, and they shoot like mad

Good cocksuckers always maintain eye contact with their feeders
Hey baby, seems you have a problem, no-one there to suck you off. I can help.
Feeder's 1st time @ the GH. Word's gonna spread of that beautiful cock. He'll be back, & hungry cocksuckers in the know will be waiting for him ...
Yum. Beer & hot drunk studs
Here's where I lose it & beg to feed on him
Feeder's doing all the work, cocksucker is just a hole
Man, I hit the jackpot when I cruised this stud.. Not handsome but a rock-solid body, big stiff dick & big loose nuts that. slapped against my chin...









3

No comments:

Post a Comment