Tuesday, July 9, 2019

The Hungry Hungry Cocksucker



So needed to blow some dick., stopped @ mall, followed a beefy tatted blonde dude was cruising me, nice bulge, followed  him to the restrooms, fat uncut dick, took abt 20 mins. to shoot

When I told my best gay friend (coc k-crazed like me) about Jerry, he insisted we set up a meeting. Jerry sure didn't mind: "If he sucks dick like you, I'm gonna be a very happy guy". He did, and he was.

Caught this stud's eye, followed me back to my place, thought I was smooth plying him with booze & weed but he had my number from the start, he was looking for a blow-job and there I was, he knew I was a cocksucker. So he unzipped and dropped his jeans just below his hips, and I dropped to my knees serving im

This alpha knows his due, he may not have the length and girth, he has the confidence, the arrogance even, to make you suck his cock with true humility---and cock-hunger
I could have plunged right in, swallowing him as far as possible, but I got hung up on the head of his dick, licking up the pre-cum that kept bubbling up from that mind-blowing dick ...
Rest area. This young dude was walking around shirtless, bulging in his track pants. High on something or just really really needed a bj. Got him to stay still when I tasted his dick at my car, sucked abt 5 mins. before he was up and gone ...
I just opened my mouth and went blank, I let him fill me up, I can personally attest that there's such a thing as the 'zone', when your whole being is focused on sucking dick, being a vessel for dick ....

No comments:

Post a Comment