Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Are We Alone?

Ever since the great Tumblr purge, sites (like mine) devoted solely to cock worship and cock sucking have been few and far between. I've included in my blog list the few that remain, even when they aren't exclusively oral. If anyone knows of some I've overlooked or aren't aware of, please let me know. In the meantime, I think I can say that, faute de mieux, ToM is, IMHO, the best and truest source of cock love and  the love of cock sucking on all the interwebs.



What it's all about: DICK

sucking succulent dick


loving dick

tastes so good

loving sucking cock

cliff jensen, cocksucker's paradise
loving cock


going down

come and get it, cock-suckers
i wanna thank u for yr service... on my knees

mmmm, those veins....

Dude, u need a mouth.

Bliss

Love those thick thighs

And oh yeah mmm that dick

The site may be gone, but the sentiment remains: once you've smelled cock, once you've tasted it, yr marked for life. Ur a cocksucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment