Saturday, September 14, 2019

Hot Stuff


Serving hot cock

mmmm, liking the view

slurping a beauty

busy

beautiful feeder

mm those hairy thighs

dude's leaking like a faucet

lost in the zone of cock-sucking

mmm, love the curve of this dude's dick, how it thickens below the leaky glans, how the guy moans every time i take a swipe off it...

Now that's cock sucking

yeah you know i'm gonna do this dude good

glug glug mmmfff slurp fuck yeah!!!!

mm, let me in

dude, you need a blow job. lucky for you, i'm here.

This dude made me crazy with cock lust. I wanted to push my face into that fat bulge, inhale the smell of his dick and balls, beg to unzip his fly and suck every drop of juice out of him. I wanted to drop to my knees and worship every inch of him. I wanted his seed.

No comments:

Post a Comment