Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Making The World A Better Place



One cock at a time


Or two

Feeding a young'un (who can't seem to get enough---and thus it begins)

Taking the plunge into lifelong cock addiction

Climbing the corporate ladder? Nah, just sucking off the hottest execs

Feeding time

Damn, I just can't stop sucking dick!! No matter where I go, what I do, there's some guy who needs my kind of relief...

Attention cocksuckers!

Mmm tastes so fucking good

Lip-smacker

Couldn't help myself, had to have him

Nice and slow

Beautiful cock, needs a sucker

Going deep, love when feeders lick their lips in sympathetic  imitation of the cocksuckers slurping on their tools...

Yeah, making him smile, making him happy, as he makes us happy sucking his dick: that's what it's all about. Happiness is sucking dick.  S

No comments:

Post a Comment