Wednesday, October 16, 2019

SLURP


What cocksuckers think, what they do, when they eat dick.

Gorgeous body

Oops, guess you beat me to the (blow) job interview...

Loving BFD (and those guns!!!)

Fill me up, son

Tastes good

Ummmfff, feed me

Happy to see me? I'm real happy to see you!

Making cocksuckers everywhere lick their lips

BOING!

That there's heaven on earth

Maddox

I want to kiss his belly, and run my tongue down....

 Mmm Maddox from ChaosMen---one of the most beautiful bodies and dicks ever
Mmmm, big stud, hot, fat cock...let's get to work!
Young dude's got me on my knees begging to taste that beautiful cock
His sucker approaches

Hungry, cocksuckers???
You wanted some big fat dick? Can you take it?

Mmmm, now that's a MAN
oh yeah ---SLURP. . Every drop.


From the blunt head all the way via those thick veins down to his short hairs, and back again, up and down, down and up, until he shoots in my mouth
Dude, you need my mouth
Hey baby, damn yr fine, wanna hot wet mouth to shoot yr seed into?
yeah, i love yr dick too, man. it's beautiful, like you.  it's gonna disappear down my throat a few seconds from now, and i'm not gonna let up sucking you  until i milk every fucking drop of seed from yr balls
Fill me up, stud. Gimme all you got.

No comments:

Post a Comment