Sunday, October 27, 2019

Sunday Devotional

Lazy, rainy Sundays were made for sucking cock.



This dude loves getting sucked off, and I'm happy to oblige

Slurp

Stiff dick, tight nuts, & that gossamer thin strand of cum connecting cock to mouth

Love a guy who loves a blow job

Feeding on a beauty

Tastes so fucking good

In the zone

Mmm, I love balls

Happy feeder

Tasty

How's it taste?

Man I fucking love yr dick

Empty those nuts

god i love sucking cock

love sucking off beefy dudes

suck those nuts

make that stud shoot

working between his legs

really love yr dick man
love the way you look at me when i'm stuffed with yr cock

still cumming and i'm still swallowing

fuck this dude is HOT

tasting his precum, not a drop's gonna escape me

yeah, feed me, please

bull-sucking

yeah, i'm just warming up, stud, i'm gonna bust those nuts

knob gobbling

I've been hot for this sexy fucker for so long...

Couldn't believe my luck when I finally got between his legs

Man I loved sucking him off

 

No comments:

Post a Comment