Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Evil Homos

Seducing red-blooded American manhood.

 


 



Unveiling the mighty Tim Kruger

When you just gotta have it

What's better than a day by the pool? A day by the pool sucking Rafael's monster cock




Stop seducing me!


Help!

Er, never mind...

Sadly, some men consent to this abuse












Waiting to be seduced





This guy has obviously been hypnotized by the evil homo and his dark arts






Powerless to resist the homo aggression




"I'm not gay"

For more info about this nationwide scourge, I would refer you to our spokesman/expert, but he appears to be away from his desk at the moment ...


3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU FOR THIS NEW HOT PICS COLLECTION!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure. Thanks for yr comments, they mean alot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is a hell of a post. Now I'll have to calm down this hard on of mine...

    ReplyDelete