Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Fly Fishing

 There's something especially transgressive, and hot (or do I repeat myself?) about sucking dick thru the fly. A guy is fully clothed and yet expressing his vulnerability and most private attributes, his dick, (and balls too, as below). You have to imagine the rest of him unclothed; and imagination, and the unseen are, powerful erotic stimulants.

On a practical level, unzipping a guy you just have to blow is convenient, in situations where there's a risk of discovery, and time is a factor.

 


 

Nice & stiff

What I'm talking about...


Stiff salute

A sudden opportunity

My fave POV

Those veins!




Phat!!!





Grab that ring





Trolling for cocksuckers


Beautiful knob




OH fuck



This

Just...unf




Big beef




I'm on it






Slurping


Crazy hot



Another fine knob


1 comment: